We are glad to confirm that the government has put in place a system for parents to use FSM money on their local supermarket.
If your child is currently entitled to FSM you will receive a link via text or email. You will then be able to select your preferred supermarket and will receive an online voucher.
If you are in receipt of the following benefits you will probably be entitled.
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
Please complete the following form Form