The government has changed the system for FSM. I hope that it will be better than the old (but am not holding my breath). This new system requires that you MUST have an email address. If you haven’t provided us with one please register an email account and send us the details. firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include your child’s full name and DOB and your current phone number.) Please do this ASAP.
We will be issuing codes worth £15 per child on a weekly basis. You will receive a code which you will put into the website www.freeschoolmeals.co.uk
You can then choose your supermarket and you will receive an egift card by email.
Frequently Asked Questions
Voucher Code (7)
You’ll receive your 16 digit Compliments Select eCode via email.
Yes, as displayed within the email you have received.
You can only redeem one code at a time. After you have redeemed your code you can redeem a further code on the website.
No, a code must be redeemed in full.
Please contact us via Facebook or email@example.com We can reissue to the original email address.
We have asked Edenred to issue on Fridays.
Gift cards and Gift vouchers will be dispatched by post within 3 to 4 working days. eGift cards will be delivered promptly to the email address entered at the checkout stage.
No, once your order has been processed it cannot be cancelled.
Should you have any questions regarding your order or its not arrived within 28 days from the date you’ve placed your order, please contact Edenred Customer Services on complimentsselect-UK@edenred.com
Please contact Customer Services on complimentsselect-UK@edenred.com.
No gift cards/vouchers cannot be replaced.
Some shops are part of a retailer group. In this case you may receive a reward voucher or card that shows a different brand than you expected. However, the voucher card will still be accepted at the shop you asked for.
If your circumstances have changed you may now be entitled to FSM.
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
If you think you are now entitled please complete the following Form