- School blazer with embroidered school badge *
- Black school shoes with black laces, no logos or coloured stitching (heel must be less than one inch) Shoes can be Velcro but must NOT be a trainer.
- White shirt – Long or short sleeved (no blouses)
- School tie *
- Plain Black or blue ankle socks
- School jumper (optional) (no other jumper can be worn) *
- NO HOODIES are allowed on site
- Learning Journal (provided by the school)
Year 7 & 8
- School bag (with logo)*
Year 9 – 11
- Suitable school bag (this must be able to hold school books/files)
- School shorts with school logo *
- Black trousers with school logo *
- Black skirt with school logo *
- Black plain tights any denier
- Black school trousers
- White polo shirt (without logos or branding)
- Black shorts (without logos or branding)
- White sport socks
- Reversible rugby top *
- Indoor trainers (no mark soles)
- Football boots
- Black football socks
- School tracksuit* (optional) Note: other tracksuits or leggings etc are not permitted.
Asterixed items are available from our uniform supplier (see below)
In addition to the items of clothing listed above, the following conditions apply:
- Must be neatly arranged
- Black or blue plain hairband
- Must be of a natural colour
- Must not be ‘extreme’ e.g. tramlines etc
- One pair of silver or gold stud earrings may be worn (one in each ear of no more than 4mm).
- One nose stud (max 4mm)
- A suitable watch may be worn. No other jewellery may be worn except a cross and chain.
- For health and safety reasons, all items of jewellery must be removed for PE.
- No make up, fake tan or nail varnish may be worn.
- Electronic items, except a calculator, should not be brought into school. If a mobile phone is brought into school it must be switched off and remain in a pupils bag.
- The school recommends that valuables are not brought into school and does not take responsibility for loss or damage.
Please ensure that your child arrives to school with the correct school equipment. This will include the following:
Pens (black or blue)
- Water Bottle
Bilingual Dictionary (English – Spanish)
Earphones for computer use
All uniform can be purchased at:
School wear Centre
56 Addington Street,
We strongly recommend that parents purchase the uniform from our suppliers as:
- They will advise on appropriateness
- As long as you do not go against their advice, they will refund if there are any issues
- They keep uniform stock throughout the year
- They do a range of skirts and trousers for all size
Please note students not in correct uniform may not be allowed on site.